Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Could You Be Loved?- BM

It hurts my head
Every time
I try to spread
This knowledge

So go to college
See for yourself
More importantly
Live in good health

The struggle is real
Embrace the unhappiness
Until you KNOW
How to feel

If she's just not that into you
Then why are you still looking for HER

Oh Tolkien
Show me the way
Make my day
Precious

Why
Does my
Way of thinking
CHANGE
With a
"rich" Mentality?

Equality
"United we stand
Divided we fall
All for one
One for all"

"Come Together" (Beatles)
Don't wait until the next death
To make a difference
Work here isn't done
It's a good start
But there's more to come

We're trapped in this life
Until you make it your wife

"Soundtrack To My Life" (Cudi)

)Doesn't make sense?!
Doesn't have to....................!(

ziggysparx

No comments:

Post a Comment