Sunday, December 14, 2014

My Inspiration

Tom Petty would go out into "space" (deep within his mind) and bring back ideas of stories and riffs for songs, his songwriting is legendary in my opinion.

Robert Plant was able to WRITE a song that I could listen to on this day, decades after it was written, and he made me relate to the feelings he had about the love for a woman ("hey hey what can i do").

Music is relatable, a powerful tool it can be used for. Read to search for knowledge, WRITE to give/spread knowledge.

Since we're talking good music: Grateful Dead, Phish, Bob Marley, ziggysparx (people with a message).

Free your soul, whoever reads this, read it with the best intentions, "if i'm causing no harm I shouldn't bother you"- Ben Harper

this is poetry from the mind, when reading my posts look past grammar issues, all mistakes have a purpose

ziggysparx

No comments:

Post a Comment