Monday, December 15, 2014

"There's an Airplane Up in the SkY"

My father made lists
taught me lessons
once you put your energy into something
anything
you CAN master it
but it is wise to learn
a lil bit of ery-thang
like country music
or "new slang"

even when you can't see
the best possible outcome
there's a lesson to be learned!

Don't expose too much truth?
Is there info humans aren't ready for?
Ok, should I stop talking?
Should we just sit in silence?

GO TO THE SHOW

if i've told you anything
life is literally what you make it
like an airplane up in the sky
so make the best of that shit homie!

mix cultural differences
see what you find
i'm talking food

life will happen to you
the same way it does everybody else
know your roots
history
learn from it
don't repeat it
find messages
deep within
the(read)lines

*think
interpret
got it!*

need a place to start?
The Wall- Floyd
become a reader
listen to the writer

~if she reads my message
maybe we can both benefit~

continue the search
underground
LCD Soundsystem-
"Dance yrself clean"

you'll find the answers
through stories of music
or at least that's where I found
myself

"one love"- BM

ziggysparx

No comments:

Post a Comment