Monday, December 15, 2014

Remember the Titans

Our founding fathers
new the constitution
was imperfect
they made it changeable
yet NO ONE'S changing it

to better the community
"rich" must stop abusing their "power"

Are we
seriously
still blind
to the truth?

Am I the only one who
see(s)
the(corruption)system

our ancestors played the drums
they studied the drum
to create a perfect pitch
vibration
try and re-create a jambe drum
I dare you
to understand
THAT technology

Understand the drum

Jerr-Bear has always been
my Santa Clause
He's given me more gifts
than I could ask for
so I applaud

complete the puzzle
did you see the mistake?
maybe you Knew all along
it just took an EARTHQUAKE
for you to act on a feeling
I dare you to make that dreaming
reality come true
it's possible
if it comes from
YOU

ziggysparx

No comments:

Post a Comment