Monday, December 15, 2014

Fulton & Division

When the math doesn't add up
the equation is not wrong
you are blinded by frustration
take a chill pill
relax and fill

your thoughts with what you know best
relating life problems to your favorite hobby can make things a lot clearer.
make a difference
try again
again

until it hurts so good
what was that?
you FOUND the answer?
what?!?!
it is possible?

YES
do it again!
show me
show me
I'm lost
you hold the key

Oh fulton and division
give me the green light
so we can make this system work
tonight
I'll let you go first
so I can follow

and get the fresh air mom was always talking about
big brother is constantly watching
she says to me
Oh fulton & division let the system work it's way out
so we can see
the city
is not that scary
as long as you check yourself before you...

pigs are everywhere
looking for their food
trying to save the day
make their PAY

time to make them pay
what once seemed like a hay day
will soon reach judgement day
every beginning has an end
Oh fulton & division send me a friend

a passerby
make her fall out of the sky
help me push you
to push myself
home is where you make it
you can still find warmth in hell
Oh Fulton & Division
only "time will tell"- BM

ziggysparx

No comments:

Post a Comment