Monday, December 29, 2014

"When it rains it pours" Twiddle

Good humans
Corona and lime
Reds
(beers of the Florida vacation)

Phish
Jake Bugg
Donovan
Particle
New Master Sounds
Dopapod
(New music gained from the trip)

I'm vacationing in Florida with the rents. Down here to see Phish for four days in a row in Miami where the Heat play for New Years 2014-15. We've made several stops along the way to visit distant family that we rarely see. So far honestly the best vacation I could ever ask for.

Once again our lives were put at risk,
this time with my parents, on the highway. Some jackass feels the need to street race and throw his trash out the window as he cuts us off going 80?

"Why are you running?
Why must you put us this close to death after an amazing few days with beloved family?"

To help me appreciate everything in my life once more, take nothing for granted because the love you receive in this life is temporary. I don't know where I'd be without my family guiding my way. If you reckless drive I have very little respect for you, seeing as that you have very little respect for the rest of us.

Karma is a natural law. As you so, shall you receive. You get what you give. Sooner you realize this the sooner we can both heal. If you continue to CHOOSE to be ignorant, and cause harm, then I'll see
you in hell!

But 4real, CHOOSE TO BE AWARE
ziggysparx

No comments:

Post a Comment